Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Plenty of Fish aka Plenty of Bottom Feeders

Holy crap...Did she just say that? Really? Isn't there a special website for that sort of thing??? Kinda skeeved out now....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-5w26U8-w



Ah a man in uniform...handcuffs can be fun if used properly..tazers not so much.





Ok Ringo settle down now..jeesh I'm not that good, but then again were not the hottest Beatle either.







Discrete FWB's huh?? creeper! And let me be the judge of whether you are handsome or not please.









Atta boy Rob! Way to score points!












A legit marriage proposal, an airline pilot..Hmmm travel bennies and a part time husband who's away a lot....This could work!!! You have got to lose the cheesy Dave Grohl "Learning to Fly" cheeze ball pilot pornstacio though, it's a total deal breaker!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0













I truly have no words..Are effin' kidding me??? Please tell me this is a joke, someone? I need eye bleach now.












No comments:

Post a Comment